The Dashboard gives you an overview of message response rates, purchases and revenues attributable to your Amplify sales campaigns.
The Event Title dropdown
Use the Event dropdown to select all events or a specific event you'd like to see data against.
Use the date selector to see data across all time or filtered by specific timeframes.
- Using the From Date, singularly, will display data past the date selected.
- Using the To Date, singularly, will display data prior to the date selected.
- If used in conjunction, the data displayed will be between the dates selected.
The Messages section of the Dashboard gives you a view of 3 key data points from all messages sent against a specific event or all events.
- Total Sends - the total number of list messages sent and from Amplify.
- Buy Replies - the total number of Buy replies sent back by message recipients.
- Reply Rate - the total number of Buy Replies divided by the number of Total Sends.
The Revenues section of the Dashboard gives you 3 key data points about the revenues a specific event or all events have generated through Amplify.
- Total Purchases - the total number of purchases, through Amplify, for the selected events.
- Total Tickets Sold - the total number of tickets sales, through Amplify, for the selected events.
- Total Revenues - the total revenues, through Amplify, for the selected events.